Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Early Happy (Heart) Valentines Day or Update of 3-Ring Circus

Yesterday was the day my heart returned to normal...literally. I have had a rhythm problem with my heart and yesterday I was admitted to the hospital to have an EP (electrophysiology) study done of my heart. They thought I might end up with an implanted defibrillator, but I didn't!! YEA!

I did have 2 ablations done and now my heart feels much calmer. I had PVC's, Premature Ventricular Contractions, so they ambulated 2 places and I seem to be fine. It was along day, but thankfully it is over.

My heart jumps for joy that it has improved. Many people were praying for me and I am so thankful for them. I know the Lord kept me calm and at peace through all of this. I know I must have been somewhat nervous because my blood pressure was up, but I felt fine all week before and the day of. I know my God used this to increase my faith and during the months of many DR visits and concerns before I knew what was wrong until this day...I can see the process led me to needing to rely on Him for what I could not control.

No comments:

Post a Comment